Weber Genesis II LX S-340
Weber Genesis II LX S-340 w/ GBS & Side Burner Gas Grill
- The new Weber GS4 grilling system is composed of four key components: The electronic ignition, hhigh-performanceburners, Flavorizer™ bars and grease management system. These components ensure that every aspect of your grilling experience is easy and reliable; from the moment the burners are lit to the general maintenance of your grill. And together, create the strongest grilling engine within every weber Genesis II and Genesis II LX grill.
- Weber iGrill 3 compatible: The newest grilling essential - the iGrill™ 3 digital bluetooth thermometer monitors food from beginning to end, displaying the realtime temperature on your mobile device. Once you’ve downloaded the Weber iGrill app, connect the iGrill to bluetooth and run up to four thermometer probes from your grill to the food (sold separately).
- Always know where you stand. The easy-to-read fuel gauge located next to the gas tank lets you see how much fuel is left in the tank at all times. Rest assured knowing that you will not run out of gas halfway through your next grilling experience.
- Use the side tables to keep platters, seasonings and tools within arm’s reach. Hang your essential grilling tools on the hooks for easy access and organization of your backyard workspace. The side table folds down in models equipped with two and three burners.
- The Tuck-Away™ warming rack keeps food warm or toasts burger buns, as the main meal grills below. The unique Tuck-Away™ feature allows you to fold it down when not in use, providing optimal grilling space and convenient in-the-grill storage.
- The unique tapered shape of the high performance burners delivers consistent gas flow from front to back. This provides the ultimate heat distribution, ensuring that all food grills evenly and consistently anywhere on the cooking grate.
- The grease management system helps with the removal of grease while reducing the risk of flare-ups. Drippings that are not vaporized by the Flavorizer™ bars are funneled away from the burners into the disposable drip tray, located within the catch pan under the cookbox. Simply remove the catch pan and replace the drip tray as needed.
- The electronic ignition is ensured to ignite every time. Backed by a generous 10 year warranty, you can rest assured that you’ll be up and grilling the first time, every time
- Gas Type: Liquid Propane
- Primary Material: Porcelain Enamelled Steel
- Grate Material: Stainless steel
- Number of Main Burners: 3
- BTU Output: 43500BTU
This grill suits medium-large sized Hong Kong balconies and rooftops and the large surface area of the grill will be able to host parties of any size.
A great Hong Kong family Christmas present to make 2018 the year of exceptional BBQs.
|Cooking Area||513 inches squared|
|Product Height (in)||48|
|Product Width (in)||59|
|Product Depth (in)||33|
Part #: 61004108